About UsWho We Are
Carolina College of Biblical Studies was established in 1973. We educate followers of Christ to be the most effective servants they can be. Our programs provide a foundational Biblical education for those who desire greater skills in God’s Word and for those called to vocational ministry. We emphasize the how of ministry as well as the what. You may be a layperson desiring a deeper understanding of your Savior, or maybe you feel compelled by God to enter vocational ministry. Perhaps you are already immersed in the pastorate. One of the best North Carolina Christian colleges is able to prepare you for whatever ministry God has called you to.
Carolina College of Biblical Studies is located in Fayetteville, NC. Students enrolled in our campus program live in the general area, from Red Springs to Dunn, Elizabethtown to Pembroke. We are a commuter-based school in that there are no dorms and no one lives on campus. Students enrolled in our online program live all over the United States (currently 14 states) and one as far away as Dubai.
- Currently more than 100 students enrolled in full-time classes on campus
- Currently more than 60 students enrolled in the online program
- CCBS is accredited by the Association for Biblical Higher Education.
- Student/Faculty ratio is 15:1
- Residential undergraduate program, with minors
- Online undergraduate program, with minors
- In the past five years, more than 80% of CCBS graduates were employed in local church ministries at the time of their graduation. Approximately 30% continued their education at the graduate school level.
- The six-year graduation rate for the overall students enrolled at CCBS is 50%. This rate reflects the total number of students who entered the College in 2010 and were enrolled as degree-seeking, either the associate or bachelor’s degree of which 24 completed their planned degree.
Policies & Legal Notices