Bachelor of Arts in Leadership & Ministry
Pursue your calling to lead in a church or para-church organization.
The Bachelor degree in Christian leadership online program offers a wide range of courses relevant to leadership in the church and business environments. It extends the associates program or builds on the foundation the learner previously developed in other programs. While balancing theory and field-based practices, the program offers the learner additional understanding of areas that need biblical leadership within the church, parachurch, or business sector.
- Local Business Person
The online bachelor degree in ministry builds a foundation in biblical truth so that the student is equipped to communicate the Bible to others. By giving the student a working knowledge of Biblical concepts of leadership, it will also equip the student to integrate Christian principles into critical thinking and decision-making in one’s personal and/or professional life. Students will gain a thorough understanding of organizational leadership from different perspectives, including anthropological, psychological, and theological insights.
GE3220 – Research and Concept Development Skills
TH3500 – Biblical Leadership
LE3250 – Working with Teams
BI3330 – Life of Christ
LE3252 – Organizational Leadership
MI3550 – Marketplace Ministry
BI3332 – Redemption in the Old Testament
GE3500 – Ethics
BI4620 – Life & Letters of Paul
TH3500 – Studies in Dispensationalism
MI4624 – Teaching & Preaching Skills
TH420 – Knowing God
LE4355 – Leading Volunteers
MI4630 – Pastoral Care
MI4635 – Biblical Counseling
LE4640 – Ministry Leadership Capstone
- 24 months (to complete the 48 core credits)
- NOTE: 120 total credits are required to complete the Bachelor’s degree program.
- Each individual student’s length of program may vary depending on transfer credits accepted. An official education plan will be completed upon receiving official transcripts from prior colleges.
- High school diploma (or GED equivalent)
- Admissions Application (free to apply)
- Official Transcripts (from any/all prior colleges attended)
- Ministry Reference (list name and email on the application)
- 48 credits (Core Courses)