Non-degree seeking students who take a prescribed series of courses may receive a Certificate. Classes can be done on campus or online.
what can you study?
- Introduction to Apologetics
- Christian Apologetics to Islam
- Apologetic Systems
- Problems in Contemporary Apologetics
- Logic & Critical Thinking
- Philosophy of Hermeneutics, or
- Great Thinkers
Biblical counseling Certificate
- Introduction to Biblical Counseling
- Theological Foundations of Biblical Counseling
- Counseling Marriage and Family
- How to Counsel
- Knowing God’s Will
biblical studies certificate
- How to Study the Bible
- Any 6 Bible/Theology/Professional Studies courses
tuition and fees:
- $40 application fee
- $250 per course
- Course textbooks are not included in the costs.