Biblical Counseling Minor
The Minor in Biblical Counseling is taken as part of one of the other bachelor degree programs.
Program At A Glance
This program includes a total of 18 hours in biblical counseling courses taken in addition to one of the bachelor’s degree programs.
Standard Completion Time
What Courses Will I Take?
Below is a sample of the required courses. To see a complete list, view the academic catalog.
- Introduction to Biblical Counseling
- Theological Foundations of Biblical Counseling
- Counseling Human Emotions
- How to Counsel
- Counseling Marriage and Family
What Can I Do With This Degree?
- Serve within your church or parachurch organization as a biblical counselor.
- Lead as a pastor or associate pastor in a local church.
This program does not lead to licensure.