ScholarshipsHelping you pay for college
The scholarships that are awarded by CCBS are donor supported scholarships. Students must apply for these scholarships to be considered for the award. Preference may be given to qualified students who do not receive Federal Student Aid or Military Benefits.
The amount and timing of awards will be at the discretion of the Scholarship Committee (contingent upon the student’s enrollment) based on need and the availability of funds.
- The student has completed 40 semester hours or 60 quarter hours of coursework toward an Associate or Bachelor’s degree.
- The student must maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- Students must apply by August 15 or February 15 for upcoming terms.
- The student must maintain a full-time status.
- The student must complete the application and submit a typed essay with a minimum of 300 words containing an explanation of his/her educational and ministry goals and reasons for his/her need for the scholarship.
The Abigail Frances Korver Scholarship
This scholarship will be awarded to a returning female student who demonstrates godly character and who works with children in her local church or Christian ministry.
The John and Gertrude Hartog Scholarship
This will be awarded to a returning male student who is pursuing pastoral ministry, and exhibits godly character, especially humility.
The Dorothy Eibey Memorial Scholarship
This scholarship will be awarded to a qualified CCBS student and will be given commensurate with need and funds available.
Process to Apply for a Scholarship
- Begin the application: click here.
- Attach the essay mentioned on page 1 of the application.
- Click submit to complete the application process.