Tuition & Fees
The cost of attending classes
Going to school costs money. You know that! But we’ve tried to keep our CCBS tuition and fees at a reasonable level in order to allow as many people as possible to get a solid education.
Requirements for effective ministry include personal responsibility and a sense of stewardship of life. Student tuition and fees cover a fraction of the cost of the education offered by Carolina College of Biblical Studies. This necessitates additional funds from outside sources. God has been gracious to CCBS and to that end we will continue to keep costs as low as possible so that everyone may be served.
2019-2020 tuition & Fees
- Undergraduate – $240 per credit hour
- Graduate – $295 per credit hour
- Military – $215 per credit hour (available for active duty/retired military and their dependents not receiving VA benefits.)
- Certificate – $250 per course
- Audit – $125 per course
- Application Fee – $40
- Early Registration Fee – $50 per semester
- Registration Fee – $75 per semester
- Technology Fee – $80 per semester
- Logos Bible Software – $300 (one-time fee)
- Drop Fee – $30
- Graduation Fees – $125
All fees are non-refundable. All tuition and fees are expected during registration unless alternative payment plans have been arranged through the business office before the start of the semester.