choose your path and begin today.
If you are completing an application for a degree program, please have the following information ready. You will be able to save your application along the way.
- Copy of Driver’s license or state ID
- Email address for church leader reference
- Prepare to write a 200-300 word essay discussing your relationship with Christ and why you wish to attend CCBS.
Choose the correct application path:
- Alumni Audit Registration — For CCBS alumni wishing to take additional courses.
- Campus Program — For prospective students wishing to take courses at the Fayetteville campus.
- Charlotte Area Extension Site — For prospective students wishing to take courses at either the Concord or Monroe extension sites.
- Continuing Education Registration — For Christian educators wishing to take courses for ACSI C.E.U. credits.
- Graduate Program–For those seeking a Master’s degree.
- How to Study the Bible Registration — For anyone who wants to take our tuition-free signature course.
- Online Program — For prospective students wishing to take courses in our 5-week accelerated online program