CCBS took these steps in response to the COVID-19
- First, we prayed! Prayer is the most rapid response. Prayer accompanied every stage and every day for this very unique situation.
- COVID-19 platform for updates and policies. The college website provided the most up-to-date information.
- Personal phone calls to all current students. College personnel phoned to determine the health and safety of our family. Prayer was offered for special needs.
- Personal cards of concern. As special needs became known, a hand-written card was mailed to communicate genuine concern.
- Solicited feedback through surveys. With the transition to all online courses, students were stretched. However, valuable information was gained as students communicated their struggles, giving the college additional guidance in all follow-up procedures.
- Email communications blanketed the college family. Emails clarified the specifics for upcoming plans.
Thankfully, the COVID rapid response plan was successful. Recently, a student shared:
“I really appreciate all the efforts exemplified by the teachers and staff and making this possible by allowing us to continue our education even outside the classroom.”
In need of a college degree? Join this loving college family. Learn more at our upcoming Preview Night.
Preview Night Schedule 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
- Enrollment Process
- Financial Aid
- CCBS Information on Degrees and Certificates
- Questions & Answers
- Observe the “How to Study the Bible” class setting
Attend June 18 or July 16