EMPLOYMENT AT CCBS
FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO TEACH AT CCBS
TEACHING at CCBS
Thank you for your interest in teaching at Carolina College of Biblical Studies. We exist to disciple Christ-followers, through biblical higher education, for a lifetime of effective servant leadership. The CCBS community is comprised of faculty and staff dedicated to this mission.
Now Recruiting for the Following Position(s):
- Church History Professor (graduate level) — must have an earned doctorate in Church History, or at least 18 hours of work in that area at the doctoral level.
- Librarian — must have an earned Master of Library Science (or like degree). This position is currently part-time (~20-25 hours per week).
Persons interested in teaching on campus or online are welcome to submit the information packet below. Please note that unless posted, we are not actively recruiting new faculty. However, if you believe you have a strength to offer, we gladly receive applications. Please review the minimum qualifications below, and then if qualified, submit the components listed below.
- To teach at the undergraduate level, applicants must have an earned master’s degree in the teaching discipline from an accredited institution with at least 18 hours in the cognate area.
- To teach at the graduate level, applicants must have an earned doctorate in the teaching discipline from an accredited institution or have at least 18 hours in the cognate area.
Adjunct Faculty Positions
Thank you for your interest in teaching at CCBS. Please download, complete, and email/mail the Faculty Application, Background Check Form, Official Transcripts, Doctrinal Statement, and your curriculum vitae to the college.
Download & Submit:
In addition, please submit:
- Current resume/CV
- Two (2) professional letters of reference
- One (1) pastoral letter of reference
Carolina College of Biblical Studies
Fayetteville, NC 28303
If considered for a teaching position, all official transcripts in related fields would be required.
Upon receipt of all required information, your information will be reviewed and you will be notified if/when needed for next steps.