Institutional Academic Policies
The following policies are based on the most current edition of the Academic Catalog and represent the institutional policies.
- Grading Scale — This link refers to the current quality points and grading scale for the institution.
- Grade Appeal Process — In the event you need to appeal a grade, follow the approved grade appeal process.
- Attendance Policy — CCBS requires all credit students to attend class. This policy explains the attendance policy and allowed absences.
- Late Assignment Policy — All class assignments are subject to the late assignment policy.
- Style Requirements for Writing Assignments — All students are required to follow Turabian style in all written assignments.
- Plagiarism Policy — Plagiarism is the act of taking someone else’s words and/or ideas and passing them off as your own.
- Zoom Protocols — This policy explains the requirements for all students participating in a course via Zoom.
- Americans with Disabilities Act — This policy explains the basics of the ADA and how CCBS strives to achieve it.
- Accommodations Policy — In the event a student needs accommodations, they should contact the 504 Compliance Officer.
Updated: March 9, 2021