New Student Orientation
On Tuesday, February 20, 2018, we will be hosting New Student Orientation (NSO) for the Campus Program. On that day, we will have several new students being introduced to the family of CCBS.
If you are a NEW student…
Please make sure that you make arrangements to attend NSO. It will serve you so many ways as you get acclimated to the campus, meet faculty/staff, and register for your first quarter of courses.
While the schedule may change slightly, in general, we cover the following topics:
- Welcome from the President, Dr. Bill F. Korver.
- Introduction to Key Staff (Financial Aid, Registrar, Deans, Librarian, Advisors)
- Brief explanations about accessing email, using Populi, Logos Bible Software, and much more
- Meet with your Academic Advisor and register for your first classes
- Closing message by Vice-President
- Lunch on-site
If you are a CURRENT student…
Be sure to greet and encourage the new students. Help them find their way around, and invite them to come alongside you as needed.
For questions concerning New Student Orientation,
please contact the Admissions Team at email@example.com.